SAMPLE Promotional Tools and Guidelines
*The information, marks and assets provided here are for promotional use in conjunction with promoting the 2022 North Miami BrewFest only and may not be used for any other purpose. These assets are approved for use only in the formats in which they are provided here and may not be altered in any way without written permission from FIU. Not for commercial use.
Please read the terms & conditions below before downloading the official festival logo
- The official Festival logo may not be used to endorse or promote any third party company, personality, or product without prior written approval of the Festival.
- If used electronically, the official Festival logo may only link to www.northmiamibrewfest.com
- The official Festival logo must be used in its entirety and may not be altered in any way, including proportion, color, element, type, etc. You may not animate, morph or in any other way distort the appearance of the official Festival logo.
- The official Festival logo may be used in its original colors, black, white, or as outlined in the Style Guide. Altering the color scheme of the official Festival logo is not permitted.
- The official Festival logo may not be used on any third party official documents such as letters, contracts, or other documents.
- The official Festival logo may not be used in connection with any disparaging statements about the Festival.
- The official Festival logo may not be used on any web site that is in violation of any applicable laws or governmental regulations.
- Any unauthorized use of the official Festival logo is strictly prohibited. The Festival reserves the right to disallow the use of the official Festival logo.
If you have questions regarding proper use of these guidelines, contact:
FORMS AND CREDENTIALS