All parking in the City of North Miami is free. Street parking is also available. Event entrance is located at NE 7th & 125th St.
CODE OF CONDUCT
NO INFANTS OR CHILDREN WILL BE PERMITTED INTO THE EVENT.
NO PETS ALLOWED. ONLY SERVICE ANIMALS PERMITTED.
Service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities. For more information, please refer to the U.S. Department of Justice guidance for service animals.
All attendees (including ticket holders, sponsors, speakers, media, exhibitors, vendors, venue staff, student scholars, volunteers, partners and other participants) of the North Miami BrewFest (“BrewFest”) must abide this Code of Conduct. Anyone found to be in violation of these Terms will be asked to leave the Event immediately.
We believe that BrewFest should be enjoyed by all attendees. As such, we are committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all. We invite all attendees to help us realize a safe and positive event experience for everyone.
Please be courteous and respectful to those around you and refrain from behavior that interferes with others’ ability to enjoy BrewFest. Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior and speech. Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow attendees. Alert BrewFest organizers if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress. Wear your bracelet and, if one is provided to you, your credential, at all times while at BrewFest. You are required to comply with all requests from BrewFest staff regarding operational and emergency procedures.
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated whether by any attendee. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to immediately comply. If anyone is found to be engaging in unacceptable behavior, BrewFest organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the event without warning or refund and if appropriate, involvement of local law enforcement.
Unacceptable behavior includes:
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning conduct by any attendee of BrewFest or related event activities. Adjacent venues are visited by members of the public; please be respectful to all patrons of these locations.
- Physical or verbal abuse, intimidation, threats, annoyance, harassment, stalking, pushing, shoving or use of any physical force whatsoever against any person, which in any way creates a disturbance that is disruptive or dangerous, or creates apprehension in a person, as determined by BrewFest staff, in their sole discretion.
- Possession of a weapon or any item that can be used as a weapon, whether concealed or not, which may be used to threaten or cause injury to others if used in a certain manner. Weapons of any kind are expressly prohibited at BrewFest in accordance with Florida Statutes Section 790.115, except as provided by Florida law.
- Any destruction or vandalizing of personal property or event site or materials.
- Boisterous, lewd or offensive behavior or language, including but not limited to, sexually explicit language or conduct, profanity, obscene gestures, or racial, religious, gender identity or ethnic slurs.
- Possessing any open can, bottle or other receptacle containing any alcoholic beverages, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol or being intoxicated, as determined by BrewFest staff. Please drink responsibly.
- Possessing any illegal substance, including but not limited to narcotics, marijuana, or other illegal drugs. The use or abuse of illegal substances anywhere in the BrewFest venue is not tolerated.
- Smoking, except in designated areas.
- Assembling for the purpose of, or resulting in, disturbing the peace, or committing any unlawful act or engaging in any offensive behavior.
- Failure to obey any of the rules or regulations of BrewFest or instructions of BrewFest staff.
- Any illegal activity not already covered above.
The North Miami BrewFest (“BrewFest”) recommends that all attendees, exhibitors, sponsors, vendors, staff, student scholars and volunteers at our event wear masks, maintain social distancing and sanitize their hands upon entering the venue.
The North Miami BrewFest (“BrewFest”) Health and Safety Guidelines are developed in consultation with the FIU Healthcare Committee on COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols which follows guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the State of Florida Department of Health and Miami-Dade County.
These guidelines will be continually updated as new public health information becomes available.
All ticketed guests must adhere to the following BrewFest bag policy:
Send us any questions, comments, or inquiries and we will get back to you as soon as possible.