All attendees (including ticket holders, sponsors, speakers, media, exhibitors, vendors, venue staff, student scholars, volunteers, partners and other participants) of the North Miami BrewFest (“BrewFest”) must abide this Code of Conduct. Anyone found to be in violation of these Terms will be asked to leave the Event immediately.
We believe that BrewFest should be enjoyed by all attendees. As such, we are committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all. We invite all attendees to help us realize a safe and positive event experience for everyone.
Please be courteous and respectful to those around you and refrain from behavior that interferes with others’ ability to enjoy BrewFest. Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory or harassing behavior and speech. Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow attendees. Alert BrewFest organizers if you notice a dangerous situation or someone in distress. Wear your bracelet and, if one is provided to you, your credential, at all times while at BrewFest. You are required to comply with all requests from BrewFest staff regarding operational and emergency procedures.
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated whether by any attendee. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to immediately comply. If anyone is found to be engaging in unacceptable behavior, BrewFest organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, up to and including expulsion from the event without warning or refund and if appropriate, involvement of local law enforcement.
Unacceptable behaviors include:
- Intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning conduct by any attendee of BrewFest or related event activities. Adjacent venues are visited by members of the public; please be respectful to all patrons of these locations.
- Physical or verbal abuse, intimidation, threats, annoyance, harassment, stalking, pushing, shoving or use of any physical force whatsoever against any person, which in any way creates a disturbance that is disruptive or dangerous, or creates apprehension in a person, as determined by BrewFest staff, in their sole discretion.
- Possession of a weapon or any item that can be used as a weapon, whether concealed or not, which may be used to threaten or cause injury to others if used in a certain manner.
- Any destruction or vandalizing of personal property or event site or materials.
- Any boisterous, lewd or offensive behavior or language, using sexually explicit or offensive language or conduct, profanity, obscene gestures, or racial, religious or ethnic slurs.
- Possessing any open can, bottle or other receptacle containing any alcoholic beverages, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol or being intoxicated, as determined by BrewFest staff. Please drink responsibly.
- Possessing any illegal substance, including but not limited to narcotics, marijuana, or other illegal drugs. The use or abuse of illegal substances anywhere in the BrewFest venue is not tolerated.
- Smoking, except in designated areas.
- Assembling for the purpose of, or resulting in, disturbing the peace, or committing any unlawful act or engaging in any offensive behavior.
- Failure to obey any of the rules or regulations of BrewFest or instructions of BrewFest staff.
- Any illegal activity not already covered above.